The MLT Experienced Hire Program Experience
Your career journey isn’t always straightforward. Are you gaining the right experience to reach your goals? Should you consider a move? MLT’s Experienced Hire Program will provide:
- Access to top companies – Explore a wide range of terrific job opportunities at top companies across technology, financial services, consumer products, social sector, and consulting. In many cases, gain direct access to MLT’s main point of contact to ensure an efficient process.
- Interview prep & coaching – Get access to our suite of prep materials, including exclusive insight into the interview process at partner companies.
- Introductions to MLTers at top firms – Build your network inside top firms by leveraging your MLT connections. In many cases, MLTers will help out with your company research and mock interviews as well.
- Networking opportunities – Gain access to exclusive networking and professional development opportunities with top companies.
- Negotiation guidance – Get input from MLT experts on how to manage your negotiations, multiple offers, and relationship management overall.
Meet Your MLT Experienced Hire Program Team
Experienced Hire Program Team
Catherine Carrington is the Head of Alumni Services and Talent Acquisition. Catherine brings 15+ years of experience in talent acquisition and general management to MLT’s Experienced Hire Program. Since joining MLT in 2006, she has served as John Rice’s chief of staff and has built several new programs to assist MLTers along their path to senior leadership.
Katie Mangan is the Director of the Experienced Hire Program. Katie was formerly Senior Consultant with the Education Advisory Board (EAB), a higher education best practice research and consulting firm based in Washington DC. In that role, she led national research studies and consulted with university executives on best practices for increasing enrollments among traditionally underrepresented students, improving retention and graduation rates, and recruiting adult and working professional students. Prior to joining EAB, she worked in management consulting at Booz Allen Hamilton as well as in executive education at the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business. She holds a B.A in Government and Politics from the University of Maryland College Park.
Adeyemi Mchunguzi is the Senior Associate for the Experienced Hire Program. He began his career at a civil litigation law firm working directly with the managing partner to strategize and implement objectives across finance, marketing, human resources, legal operations and client relations. From there, he supported a team of defense attorneys through all phases of litigation for professional malpractice cases. Adeyemi then transitioned to a recruiting agency, where he successfully placed mid-to-senior level executives in technology, engineering, and finance roles, along with managing high-visibility accounts and training recruiters on process improvement and execution. Adeyemi holds a BA in Political Science from Davidson College.