The 2018-2019 MBA Prep application window is now open.Apply Now
Interested in enrolling in a full-time MBA program starting Fall 2020? MLT’s MBA Prep program is open to candidates who meet all of these requirements:
- Ethnicity: Identification as African American/Black, Latino/Hispanic and/or Native American
- Citizenship: US citizen, US permanent resident or DACA participant
- Academic Achievement: Bachelor’s degree required; those with strong academic standing are encouraged to apply
- Work Experience: At least one year of post-undergraduate work experience is required to apply. If you have less than one year of work experience, please sign up below to receive early notice about opportunities for next year’s program
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership experience through community involvement, participation with community service organizations, academic organizations or professional/ work associations
We’d like to get to know you better. What motivates you? What are your skills and accomplishments? What is your potential to be a senior leader? Help us get a robust and complete picture of your story by submitting the following:
- Completed online application
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- Brief essays
- U.S. Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- Application fee of $105
To apply to MLT’s MBA Prep, you must submit a GMAT score of 500+ or an equivalent GRE based on the ETS Comparison Tool for Business Schools. All official test scores must be dated January 15, 2015 or later to be accepted.
2018-2019 Application and GMAT/GRE Timeline & Requirements
The middle 80% range for the most recent class is 550 – 710.
Note: Candidates who submit a practice exam score with their applications will not be fully admitted until an official exam score is provided. However, submitting an official exam score does not guarantee acceptance.
We take a holistic approach to reviewing candidates for MLT’s MBA Prep Program. We evaluate your entire application package, as a business school would do. You may be invited to participate in a virtual interview after you submit your application.
Admission decisions will be delivered six to eight weeks after the deadline for each application round. Waitlist decisions will be finalized by February 15, 2018, and the next MBA Prep class will be finalized by March 1, 2019.
At MLT, we’re invested in you. We commit significant time and resources to each MBA Prep Fellow. If accepted into MBA Prep, we expect you to make a similar commitment to MLT and your future. MLT is highly invested in the success of each fellow. The value of the coaching, programming, and access is comparable to that of for-profit admissions consulting companies, and it’s a fraction of the cost.
- Application fee: $105
- Non-refundable program fee: $1,000. Payment in full is required by January 2019.
- Test prep: If accepted into MBA Prep with a GMAT score below 650 or GRE equivalent score, you will be asked to participate in a prep course or receive professional tutoring at your own expense.
- Travel: As a fellow, you will pay for your travel to and from three weekend-seminars. MLT will pay for your lodging and most meals.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.