MLT’s Senior Management, Governing Board, and Advisory Board unite some of the strongest thought leaders in business, education, and philanthropy to provide the strategic insight and guidance that informs the direction of the organization and helps to drive the results that MLT is able to deliver for its partners and Rising Leaders.
- John Rice MLT Founder and CEO
- David Carlock Machete Group
- Valentino Carlotti Sotheby’s
- Ken Coleman Saama Inc.
- Tyler Dickson Citigroup
- Andy Florance CoStar Group, Inc.
- Matt Halprin YouTube
- Christy Haubegger WarnerMedia, Founder of Latina Magazine
- Marc Jones Aeris Communications
- Mac LaFollette Graduate Capital
- John Legend Grammy-winning Recording Artist
- Elizabeth Riker New Profit Inc.
- Michael Ryan CEO of Bullet Point Network
- Barry L. Williams Williams Pacific Ventures
- Joel Alvord Shawmut Capital Partners
- Colin Campbell Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Joel Fleishman Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy at Duke University
- Edward Fox SLM Holdings Corporation (Sallie Mae)
- Kevin Garnett Minnesota Timberwolves
- Richard Gay MTV Networks
- Lloyd Howell Booz Allen Hamilton
- Jason Kilar Vessel
- Candace Matthews Alticor
- Donald McHenry Georgetown University
Over 20 years of experience in finance, business development and general management. After 8 years at Merrill Lynch and J.P. Morgan, Cristal became the CFO and ultimately President of a small investment banking boutique before joining MLT. She earned her MBA from McGill University in Montréal and her Bachelors in Journalism with a Business Minor from Howard University.
Over 25 years of leadership experience in human capital including executive roles with AlliedSignal, The Quaker Oats Company and Bausch & Lomb. Daryl earned her Ph.D. in Educational Psychology, Masters in Education, and Bachelors in Elementary Education from the University of Michigan.
Over 10 years of experience with Advisory Board Company, American Express and MLT. BSBA, University of Pittsburgh.
Over 20 years of experience in various leadership and executive roles with IBM and LIVEWORKSTRATEGIZE LLC. BA, Colgate University.
With more than 20 years of experience in varied roles at ABC News and NPR, Portia is a versatile executive, adept at collaborating with stakeholders to create, articulate and implement project vision, design and strategy. Portia joined NPR to become the editorial lead for Tell Me More with Michel Martin, a daily hour-long broadcast. She subsequently became General Manager of NPR Programming, where she worked on TED Radio Hour and helped launch the pilot season of Invisibilia. Prior to NPR, Portia worked at ABC News, where she produced a wide array of content — from newsmagazine features to breaking news for World News Tonight. She is a proud alumnus of the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Over 20 years of experience as a tech strategy leader and innovator in digital media and higher education including leadership roles at America Online, Open Text, and several startups with Course Gateway being his most recent. Damian has long served as an adjunct faculty member at Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business where he has taught Tech Strategy for over a decade and holds a PhD from Rensselaer, a Master’s from MIT and a BS in Computer Engineering from the Ohio State University.
Over 20 years in executive and senior management roles in technology at Silicon Graphics, Openwave Systems, Marketocracy, and Alchiba. BS, Stanford University and MBA, Stanford Graduate School of Business.