The MLT MBA PD Program Experience
This latest MLT MBA PD program kicked off in Spring 2017. The formal curriculum includes self-study exercises and two intensive skill-building seminars on April 21-23, 2017 and May 31-June 3, 2017 in New York City. The seminars are hosted by MLT’s corporate partners and feature in-depth case studies and analytical workshops designed to provide you with better insight into post-MBA careers and prepare you for the MBA recruiting process. In addition to the intensive seminars, you will:
- Get one-on-one career coaching: Team with experienced MLT Professional Development Coaches who have excelled in your industry of choice. Your coach will provide individualized interview preparation, career guidance and feedback in monthly coach calls beginning in February 2016 and continuing through your internship and full-time job search during business school.
- Gain personal clarity: Learn to best tell your story in interviews by aligning your passions and strengths with your ultimate career goals. You’ll work with your coach to define a personalized roadmap which connects your long-term career goals to a near-term action plan.
- Get early access to top employers: Receive unique and early access to top employers seeking to recruit MLT Rising Leaders for internships and full-time jobs.
- Cultivate a powerful network: Connect with a high-leverage network of peers, colleagues, mentors, and supporters and be a part of MLT’s network of champions, more than 5,000 peers and senior leaders – and growing!
- Interview before getting on campus: Pursue a summer internship at the organization(s) of your choice with the support of MLT MBA PD.
Meet Your MLT PD Team
MBA Professional Development Team
Rosalie Schraut, Associate Director of Programs
Education: Rosalie obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Illinois, at Urbana-Champaign.
Experience: After graduation, Rosalie became a recruiter for a technical consulting firm. After one year, she moved to an internet consulting firm, recruiting engineers, executives, and undergraduates. From there, Kraft Foods hired Rosalie to manage their MBA and executive recruiting for Market Research, Brand Management and Marketing Services. Rosalie supervised the INROADS internship program at Kraft HQ. Outside of work, she volunteered with Chicago Scholars and Chicago YMCA to present resume writing, interview skills, and life coaching for high school students of color. Rosalie originally joined MLT in 2004, as a Career Prep Coach. Over the next seven years, Rosalie continued in Career Prep and was promoted to Head Coach then Associate Director, as well as stepping in as Interim Director, two times. She left MLT in late 2011 to focus on her family. Over the course of the next 3 years, she continued to engage in small projects for MLT, such as application review and alumni communication. Rosalie officially came back in a full time capacity to MLT in 2015 to help run the MBA Professional Development program. She continues to volunteer at the local elementary school and coaches youth soccer.
Tiel Reardon, MBA Professional Development Associate
Education: Tiel graduated with honors from Hofstra University in 2010. While studying at Hofstra, Tiel pursued a dual degree in Anthropology and Sociology while minoring in Music. She also completed a thesis in Anthropology about gentrification in the neighborhood of Bushwick, Brooklyn.
Experience: Tiel joined MLT as an Associate for MBA Programs in January 2012. She began her post-collegiate career as a member of NYC Civic Corps Fellow working at New York Cares. She enjoyed planning many types of volunteer projects at public schools, senior homes, local non-profits and community gardens. Tiel recruited and trained over 430 volunteer SAT Tutors in the Fall of 2011 in support of the SAT Prep Program. Continuing to pursue her interest in working in the non-profit realm, Tiel was thrilled to join MLT in January 2012.
MLT PD Coaches
Francine Chew, MBA Professional Development Coach
Education: Francine has her MBA from Harvard Business School and a BA in Economics from Yale University. She was also a Fulbright Scholar in Ecuador.
Experience: Francine joined MLT in May 2013. She is currently a Director in Prudential’s Corporate Engagement practice, and worked with small businesses programs as an independent consultant and as the founding Program Officer for Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Small Businesses initiative. Francine also served as the Director of Operations for Leadership Prep Bedford Stuyvesant Charter School, as an Associate in the Equity Capital Markets group at Merrill Lynch, and as an Analyst in the Investment Banking Division at Morgan Stanley.