A New Generation of Rising Leaders
MLT’s alumni network – 5,000+ Rising Leaders and growing – represents a community of champions like no other. This powerful professional network of peers, mentors and senior leaders is rooted in shared experience, trust and a commitment to helping each other succeed.
MLT’ers: Take Action!
Check out our blog for incredible success stories and the latest news on MLT.
Stay up to date by making sure we have your contact information.
Attend an upcoming event.
Join Your Regional Chapter Group
Want to contact the MLT Alumni Team? Email us at email@example.com
Ways to Support MLT
Donate to support MLT’s mission and create more Rising Leaders.
Mentor low-income, first-generation college students through MLT Ascend. Learn more about becoming an MLT Ascend Coach.
Help MLT to grow. Tell your friends and colleagues about our job openings.
Do you know people who might be a great fit for one of our programs or to join the MLT staff? Submit a referral.
Fast Facts About Our MLT Rising Leader Community:
- 50-50 split of women and men
- Over 40% have a graduate degree
- 95% of those with a graduate degree attended a Top 25 Business School
- Geography: 49% Northeast, 17% South, 15% Midwest, 13% West, 5% Southwest, 1% International
- Ethnicity: 68% Black, 31% Hispanic, 1% Native American
- Work profile spans wide range of industries and experience levels:
(click to expand)